Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Sincerest And Deep Apology To Kiefer Sutherland

First I would like to say that at the time I posted to many kiefer web sites about boycotting your Movie 24 I was having a menopause week my estrogen was very high, I should have taken a chill pill! For many people reading this Blog and don't know what the hell am talking about this is what I wrote to many web sites: I just read an article that you will be filming 24 abroad, but why London? Why not in America, where everyone is practically your biggest fan in the U.S.A. This is very disappointing and if it is filmed in London or any foreign country, I will not go see it! In addition, I believe neither will many of your fans; I am a Latin American and proud of it. I including many other 24 fans that I have spoken and written to agree. We need that character you play, Jack Bauer, to stay here at home especially with all this controversy happening here in the U.S.A. I am going to start a petition to boycott the 24 movie being made in a foreign country and that petition starts today! We want the 24 film made at home. Please if you have any respects for your followers of the show HEAR OUR DISAPPOINTMENT!

Kiefer I know that you don't know me, but I heard it from "someone you know" that you were very angry about what I spread around many web sites to boycott your film. Let me start by eating humble pie, how dare I claim to be your biggest fan and then turn on you like that. I was being selfist and just wanted your Character Jack Bauer to ourselves Please forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home